Las Vegas sushi roll is a fusion sushi roll that add the exciting taste of jalapeno pepper to the buttery sushi pieces of salmon, mayo and avocado.
You found our hub of love on Sushi, our archive on recipes, guides, gadgets and anything related to this popular Japan's vinegared-rice dishes.
To get started, if you're not familiar with sushi or simply want to find more information on the dish before venturing into those delicious and indulging recipes, here are collective facts and information guides:
- Sushi’s Ultimate guide of different types and list of popular rolls: this is our first Sushi food guide that explain the most common types of Sushi in Japan like nigiri, maki, inari, narezushi (fermented sushi)… This guide is finished with a list of popular Sushi rolls in the States.
- Diving deeper into each type and popular setups with these detailed step-by-step guides (plus recipe & video): nigiri, temaki -hand roll, maki sushi roll, hosomaki – thin roll, temari – cute sushi ball.
- Articles that focus on details of Sushi main ingredients and how to select & handle them like guide on Nori- Sushi seaweed wrapper, rice and how to cook rice, how to season rice for sushi, sushi rice substitutions: cauliflower rice, roes like tobiko/masago for Sushi garnish.
- Some popular sauces and condiments to drizzle or decorate your Sushi: spicy mayo, unagi sauce, mango dipping sauce, honey sriracha, sakura denbu to flavor & color sushi rice,
- Still getting stuck on rolling a ‘perfect’ shape Sushi roll, or having to make large quantity Sushi for bigger party at higher frequency? We also included reviews on sushi making kits & molds, best rice cooker to help cook Sushi rice , etc. to help you save time while still getting the best result for your effort.
- Portable Sushi or on-the-go with our bento lunch box demo of angry bird onigiri and our bento lunch boxes guide.
- And all of our growing collection of sushi rolls recipes that can be found in this archive.
Simple sushi recipe that was enhance with little spice from the SouthWest, add a little Jalapeno strip to your sushi to get a taste of this New Mexico roll.
This is a tropical delicious sushi roll made from tempura shrimp, avocado and wrapped around with thinly slices of ripe mango. The roll is then glazed and decorate with specialized made matching mango sauce.
Mildly sweet and sour while being tropical rich flavor, this mango dipping sauce is hand down one of the most easy-to-make and delicious that is good for sushi, seafood, and any other dipping venture.
New York sushi roll in basket-weaved cucumber wrapper with three types of fishes, kani and avocado. This roll tastes so fresh and yum yum that any sushi fan would love.
Beautiful and vibrant temarizushi to serve as an appetizer or for your sushi party. Use various sashimi type and vegetable to add more colors to your dish.
Buttery salmon and creamy avocado on top of an uramaki sushi roll filled with mouth-watering salmon tempura and refreshing cucumber; this Temptation sushi roll is one you truly won’t want to miss.
A fully cooked delicious sushi roll made out of poach shrimp, avocado and cucumber. This Boston sushi roll is then coat in a thin layer of masago, the small, sweet, crunchy roe.
Beautiful, light, and fresh are what use to describe this delicacy of spicy negi hamachi sushi roll. Sushi-grade yellowtail compliment with delicious flavor of Sriracha, spicy mayo and scallion (negi).
Basic California sushi roll recipe with extra bold decorative sesame flavor. Great tasting snack and fulfilling too. Serve raw without condiment necessary.