simple, familiar yet exciting combination of smoked salmon and sushi. This smoked salmon sushi roll is a delicious snack and super convenience to make as packed meal.
You found our hub of love on Sushi, our archive on recipes, guides, gadgets and anything related to this popular Japan's vinegared-rice dishes.
To get started, if you're not familiar with sushi or simply want to find more information on the dish before venturing into those delicious and indulging recipes, here are collective facts and information guides:
- Sushi’s Ultimate guide of different types and list of popular rolls: this is our first Sushi food guide that explain the most common types of Sushi in Japan like nigiri, maki, inari, narezushi (fermented sushi)… This guide is finished with a list of popular Sushi rolls in the States.
- Diving deeper into each type and popular setups with these detailed step-by-step guides (plus recipe & video): nigiri, temaki -hand roll, maki sushi roll, hosomaki – thin roll, temari – cute sushi ball.
- Articles that focus on details of Sushi main ingredients and how to select & handle them like guide on Nori- Sushi seaweed wrapper, rice and how to cook rice, how to season rice for sushi, sushi rice substitutions: cauliflower rice, roes like tobiko/masago for Sushi garnish.
- Some popular sauces and condiments to drizzle or decorate your Sushi: spicy mayo, unagi sauce, mango dipping sauce, honey sriracha, sakura denbu to flavor & color sushi rice,
- Still getting stuck on rolling a ‘perfect’ shape Sushi roll, or having to make large quantity Sushi for bigger party at higher frequency? We also included reviews on sushi making kits & molds, best rice cooker to help cook Sushi rice , etc. to help you save time while still getting the best result for your effort.
- Portable Sushi or on-the-go with our bento lunch box demo of angry bird onigiri and our bento lunch boxes guide.
- And all of our growing collection of sushi rolls recipes that can be found in this archive.
Burning Volcano Sushi Roll with Lava Topping
Mouth-watering volcano sushi roll with full blasted of flavors from shrimps, scallop, masago… as well as spicy mayo and unagi sauce.
Hosomaki Roll – An Easy Sushi Roll to Make
One of the most simple single-ingredient sushi roll at its very detail, take a look at this hosomaki recipe and customize to your own appetite.
Nori Guide: What is Nori, How to Choose, Eat & Serve, Nutrition & Benefits
The ultimate guide focus on nori, common uses, choosing good quality nori and how nori contribute to your health and nutrition information.
Sushi Rice Substitute: Ultimate Guide for Multi-purpose Rice Replacement
Closer look at several sushi rice substitution that fit multiple needs: availability replacement, nutrition concern, starch dieting, etc.
Crunchy Seaweed Salad Sushi Roll
Crunchy seaweed salad in a roll, this seaweed sushi roll is there to clean your palate along with adding dynamic and texture-rich to your sushi picks.
Back-to-school Lunch Box Featuring Angry Birds Trio Onigiri Rice Balls
Cute onigiri rice balls packed into bento lunch box featuring the popular angry birds trio: red, yellow and green pig. Just your usual food to color the rice and decorate away for your kiddo.
Temaki Sushi: How to Make and Eat Temaki
Beautifully decorative dish with a hand roll full of raw goodness. This tuna-salmon temakizushi is so easy to roll and prefer to many.
Dynamite Sushi Roll – with Easy Guide Using Sushi Mold
Easy mold-n-roll Dynamite sushi roll using spicy tuna, cucumber and avocado as filling. This sushi roll tastes delicious and is perfect for those who can take the raw. So, no cooking require except for the rice, of course
Nigiri Sushi – How to Easily Make Nigiri at Home (For Beginners)
Simple and easy method to mold and make nigiri at home with feasible toppings. Take your time to try this out and graduate yourself to a true sushi expert.