Quick entree to prepare, these shrimp foil packets pack a whole bunch of flavor. With shrimp, potatoes, tomatoes, zucchini and corn, all those natural juice just about to come out.
Seasoning with old bay, ground pepper and a bit of lime juice is enough. If you want more flavor, add honey or same more salt.
Browning some extra butter-garlic with fresh chopped parsley for drizzling all over after the shrimps are finished will up the scent a knot. Or you could use it as dipping sauce as well.
- 1.5 lb large shrimp - peeled & deveined
- 1 lb baby red potato
- 2 ears fresh sweet corn
- 3 cloves garlic
- 7 Tbsp butter
- 16 cherry tomatoes or 2 large
- 1 large zucchini
- 3 Tbsp Old Bay seasoning
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- Corn - husked and cut into four and then half lengthwise.
- Potatoes - wash and cut into quarters or thinner slices.
- Shrimp - peel and deveined.
- In a small sauce pan melt 4 Tbsp butter, then add minced garlic to brown a little bit.
- Transfer brown garlic-melt butter to a large bowl or container, then add Old bay seasoning and lime juice.
- Add shrimp, corn, potatoes, tomatoes, thick slice zucchini and stir well to mix/coat with seasoning layer. Let sit for 10 minutes to soak in.
- Start the grill or pre-heat oven to 400F.
- Divide ingredients into 4 aluminum foil sheets, fold and crease to form closed packets.
- Toss onto grill (medium heat for 8 minutes) or oven (400 F for 15-20 minutes).
- Flip the foil packets and cook for another 5-10 minutes or desired tender.
- While grilling, melt 3 Tbsp butter in a small sauce pan, add some minced garlic to brown.
- Add ½ of chopped parsley and a sprinkle or two of salt & pepper to the hot butter. Stir to mix and remove from heat.
- Once the shrimp foil packets are done, open them and sprinkle remaining chopped parsley and some ground pepper.
- Either drizzle the prepared butter garlic sauce over top or use it as dipping sauce