This season, enlighten your little one with this easy and tasty s’mores dip. It’s so easy to do, just 3 ingredients and ready in less than 10 minutes.
Just layer chocolate chips with yummy fluffy marshmallow, and bake for 5-7 minutes, just enough to melt the chocolate. I typically would use mini marshmallow to avoid all the cutting when doubling up 2 layers of marshmallow. Get the colorful ones and it’ll be so fun.
You can also grab some bags of peeps instead, since they are marshmallow anyway. Get bags of orange, green and white for Halloween; or maybe red and green for Christmas. Just arrange them and voila, no need for further decoration. Kids enjoy the dip, and we enjoy watching them eating.
For the chocolate, there are just so many options. You can vary the flavors by choosing milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate… Peanut butter cup and nutty fingers work too. See, just throw what ever flavor of melting you prefer here. Leave a few chips extra to melt and decorate your pan with words, letter or verse of life.
Yup, mix match, just have fun, maybe let your kiddo help in too, they would enjoy making it.
Recipe for Oven-baked s'mores dip
- 12 oz chocolate chips any flavor
- 1 package of marshmallow or Peeps
- butter or spray
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Grease your baking pan with butter or spray it.
- Spread half the chocolate chips to create a single-thin layer.
- Take 1/3 marshmallow and cut them into smaller chunks, spread over top chocolate.
- Spread remaining chocolate on top of marshmallow.
- Follow with the last batch of marshmallow to cover the whole pan.
- Bake at 450F for 5-7 minutes or until desired brown level.
- Enjoy with some cracker
NotesYou can also melt some chocolate to write/draw atop marshmallow layer for decoration.