Wake up to a delicious, cool, and refreshing bowl of Cocoa Mango Smoothies with Tofu; this is a treat while being plenty of nutrition. With that added mango and cocoa powder, there is no need for sugar or additional sweetener.
To make this bowl taste even better, try to start with chilled ingredients. For instance, dice mango beforehand and freeze the night before. Tofu should be kept in the fridge.
When you start, just place the ingredients into a blender and breeze through them. Save some extra mango pieces for topping to add a bit to the texture. Though if you have some puffy cereals on hand, sprinkle them in.
If you make too much, wrap and chill them in fridge.
Cocoa Mango Smoothies Tofu Bowl
- 8 oz silken tofu
- ½ mango
- 4 Tbsp cocoa powder
- ½ cup crushed ice optional
- extra mango cubes
- 2 Tbsp coconut flakes
- ½ cup cocoa puff cereal
- Cut tofu into blocks
- Peel off mango skin and cut into cubes. Leave ⅓ aside to use as topping.
- Add ⅔ of the mango, silken tofu and cocoa powder to a blender.
- (optional)If you're preferring it to be chill, add ½ cup crushed ice to blending cup.
- Blend them good, make sure tofu and fully mix with cocoa powder.
- Pour into serving bowls.
- Add remaining mango cube, cocoa puff cereal, and coconut flake on top.
- Serve immediately