Recipe for Bikini -ready diet smoothie
A combination of avocado, nuts, spinach and protein powder provides a range of essential nutrients, while the addition of the coconut and honey ensures an incredible flavor profile that should make this smoothie one of your new favorites.
- 2 cups fresh spinach or kale leaves
- 1 small or 1/2 large avocado frozen
- 1/3 cup walnuts or almonds
- 1 tablespoon dried shredded coconut (unsweetened)
- 1 serving vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup nut milk or water
- Honey to sweeten as desired
Once your avocado is fully frozen, remove it from the freezer, peel it and then chop it into a few smaller pieces. Or do the reverse, chop into small pieces and store with freezer bag in portions.
Now place the avocado and all of the other ingredients—with the exception of the honey—into a blender and blend until the mixture becomes smooth and slightly foamy.
Once fully blended, taste the smoothie and then gradually add honey until reaching your desired level of sweetness.